Natural health methods are becoming increasingly popular, as men and women alike are seeking non-medical solutions to common everyday concerns. One such vitamin that has many healing properties is vitamin E. Vitamin E is showing up in virtually every self-care and beauty product from sunscreen to shampoo, to lip gloss and lotion, but what dose vitamin E actually do? Learn more about this powerful ingredient and the healing properties it contains for the entire body, including its amazing penis healing benefits.
Penis Health Benefits of Vitamin E
* Antioxidant: Vitamin E has antioxidant properties – meaning it fights those nasty, cancer-causing free radicals in the body that can lead to penile and other types of cancer. Antioxidants also slow the aging process, resulting in more youthful-looking penile skin.
* Reduces cholesterol: Most people are unfamiliar with vitamin E’s power as a cholesterol-busting agent. In fact, vitamin E helps stop cholesterol in the body from being converted to dangerous plaque buildup. Plaque forms in the arteries, causing them to constrict; cholesterol is also a major contributing factor to coronary artery disease and poor cardiovascular health and may contribute to loss of erectile function.
* Repair skin damage: Vitamin E touts many skin healing properties and is included in many skin care products. Pure vitamin E oil can be applied directly on sunburnt or stressed skin to drastically reduce the amount of time to healing and reduce painful blisters or peeling.
* Hormone regulation: Together with other essential vitamins, E helps to regulate the hormones in the body, including those that are responsible for sexual response.
* Moisturizing properties: Perhaps best known for its moisturizing properties, vitamin E does wonders in healing dry, cracked skin. Any number of skin conditions can be relieved with the application of a vitamin E rich formula. Vitamin E is especially suited to treating the delicate and easily damaged skin of the penis by soothing irritation on contact.
* Increased blood flow to the penis: Vitamin E helps keep the tiny blood vessels and capillaries of the body healthy while maintaining good circulation to all extremities – penis included. This is especially important when it comes to developing and maintaining a firm erection, as good circulation is integral to the process.
* Prevent and heal Peyronie’s disease: Peyronie’s disease, a painful condition in which the penis slowly shortens and curves as a result of plaque buildup, also fares better with the regular use of vitamin E. Vitamin E can help with existing symptoms of the condition and may even prevent the development of it in some men.
Penis care tips
A vitamin E product is recommended to keep the penis tissue healthy and in full working order. While some vitamin E is consumed in the daily diet, most men do not get enough of the essential vitamin without supplementation. Some individuals elect to take multivitamins or even vitamin E capsules; however, as with any oral supplement, not all of the vitamin is fully absorbed into the body. When pills are taken by mouth, they work their way through the digestive tract and are not entirely absorbed into the system before being excreted. A better way of receiving maximum benefit is to apply the nutrients directly to the skin, in a topical formula.
For maximum penis health, a penis vitamin formula containing vitamin E and other essential vitamins and minerals (most professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) should be applied daily. This method of application is especially beneficial as it is applied right where it is needed most – on the skin of the penis – where it can be quickly and efficiently absorbed. To maintain the health of the penis, gently slather the penis formula on the penis skin immediately after taking a shower – while the skin is still damp – to help lock in moisture, and enjoy the benefits of a healthier penis.